This French Revival style house plan presents the charm and romance of France with a clay and barrel tile roof, copper covered dormers, segmental arched windows with board shutters, carriage style garage doors, a motor court, and a beautiful courtyard entry. The floor plan of this home features one level split living at its best. It offers formal living and dining rooms, a large family room with an open kitchen and a nook and a large master suite all of which open to the warm and inviting veranda and pool. This house plan also features a spacious study, butler’s pantry, walk in pantry, and a powder room. The master suite has a large walk in closet and master bathroom with a private water closet, walk in shower, a double vanity and a make up vanity
• Most plans are drawn to a 1/4 inch scale or 1/8 inch scale depending on the size of the house.
• Scale will be called out on the plans.
• Foundation Plan
• Floor Plan
• Exterior elevations (a minimum of 4)
• Door and Window Schedule
• Roof Plan
• Floor Joist Plan (if required)
• Wall sections/details
• Building sections/details
• Electrical Plan